More Great Podcast
Nov 7th, 2005No Comments
I’m really getting into podcasts now — can’t you tell?
- Poptech’s “The Future of Africa Roundtable” Part 1 and Part 2 was really good. It seems to be the last event at Poptech 2005 and the first one that IT Conversations posted — probably to tease us on what is coming. Very informative and educational. It was good to hear about the issues in Africa from their perspective.
- “Java Super Platforms” was a good overview about the big three in Java application servers and where they are heading. It could have been about two-thirds as long if Monson-Haefel wouldn’t have repeated everything. Not only that, but it would have been shorter if he wouldn’t have said everything two or three times.
- IT Conversations also has a good interview with Mark Fleury of JBoss fame. He comes off as a little arrogant, especially with his opinion about people who don’t do open source for a living (though he does have a point about the /. kiddies). And they didn’t even ask me about Geronimo, which should have he and his company shaking in their shoes.
- Grow Omaha is a show on KFAB that talks about economic development in Omaha. The bad news is that it is on Saturday mornings at 8am. The good news is that they archive their shows as MP3′s.
- Jeremy send me an email about Python411 — a podcast series about Python. Some good stuff there as well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.